Ecommerce Terms and Conditions of Sale
YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE UK E-COMMERCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Last Updated: 31/01/2023
- Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and make sure that you understand them before you create an account or submit an order before you purchase any product on the Website.
- These Terms of Sale tell you who we are, how we will provide the products, how you may cancel the contract between us or return products, how we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem, and other important information.
- In these Terms of Sale the terms “L'Oréal”, “we”, “us” or “our” refer to L'Oréal (UK) Limited, acting through its trading division Youth To The People and “you” refers to you, the user of the Website.
The contract between us and you
- By accepting these Terms of Sale, you also accept and agree to be bound by any other policies and rules which govern your use of our services (which are incorporated by reference), as may be updated from time to time, including our:
- Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- These Terms also refer to the following additional documents, which also apply to your use of the Website:
- [Cookies Policy]
- Each product on the Website is sold subject to its product description. The product description may set out specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
- On accepting these Terms of Sale and the policies and rules incorporated by reference, you are concluding and confirming a legally binding contract with us. Your acceptance is indicated by your clicking on the ‘check box’ and on the ‘I Accept’ button’ as provided on the registration page.
- If you are not willing to be bound by these Terms of Sale and the other applicable rules and policies incorporated by reference, please do not click on the "check box" and/or on the "continue" button and do not use the Website to purchase products.
- We recommend that you download or save a copy of these Terms of Sale for future reference.
- The products available on the Website are offered for sale by L'Oréal (UK) Limited, acting through its trading division Youth To The People, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 271555. L’Oréal’s registered office and main trading address is located at Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 438506540.
- You can contact-us through the online form.
- If you are emailing us or writing to us in relation to a specific order, please include details of your order to help us to identify it, including your order reference number [(starting GB-EN…)]. If we need to contact you or give you notice in writing, we will do so by email or pre-paid post to the address you provide to us when you placed your order.
Eligibility to purchase products from this Website
- We only deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom [excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man]. [Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. box delivery addresses]. If you are accessing this Website from outside the United Kingdom, you should visit your local website instead. Orders that are placed for delivery to addresses in other locations will be automatically rejected during the order process.
- This Website is directed at users located in the United Kingdom [excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man]. We do not represent that products available on this Website are appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- The products available for sale on this Website, and any samples we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You should not purchase products for commercial or professional purposes.
- Orders of products are limited to no more than 5 of any item, with a maximum purchase of £500 per customer.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, product descriptions and prices of products are accurate. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Images of products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. While we make every effort to ensure that colours and images are displayed accurately, we cannot guarantee that your device displays the colour and shades of our products accurately. The products that you order and the packaging of those products may vary from the images on the Website.
- By placing an order through this Website you warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and that you are capable of entering into legally binding contracts.
- You can place an order to purchase products by following the on screen prompts after clicking on the item you wish to purchase. You will have an opportunity to check and amend your order up until the point at which you place your order by clicking the “Order and Pay’ button.
- We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. Order acknowledgement or confirmation emails confirm only that we have received your order and not that we have accepted it. Once we have acknowledged receipt of your order, we will check that we have your product(s) in stock.
- The contract between us will be concluded when we email you to confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched. The contract for your order will be concluded in the United Kingdom, and the language of the contract will be English.
- If we are unable to supply you with a product or your order cannot be accepted we will inform you of this as soon as possible.
- In some cases we may not be able to accept an order. For example, this might be because a product is out of stock, because we have identified an error in the price or description, we have been unable to obtain authorisation for your payment, or you do not meet the eligibility to order criteria. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend any transaction we suspect is fraudulent or has been made for commercial or professional purposes.
- We will, where possible give you the option to order a different product of the same type or alternatively, to cancel your order. Should you opt to cancel your order no charge will be made to your credit card and, in the event that we have already taken payment, a full refund will be made to your original payment method. Please note that it can take up to seven working days for funds to be transferred to your bank account.
- We may include samples in your order at our discretion. Unless such samples are advertised on the Website as being linked to a purchase (in which case specific terms and conditions will govern the dissemination of those samples), such discretionary samples are subject to availability and available at our discretion. You may not sell or resell any of the samples you receive from us.
- 4.8 Where advertised as available, gift packaging and gift messages options are subject to the terms and conditions that govern those services. You agree not to send personal gift card messages with content that is threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful or otherwise inappropriate.
Cancelling an order if you have changed your mind
- You may change your mind about and cancel any order purchased from us online at any time from the date on which we email you to confirm that the order has been dispatched until twenty eighth (28) calendar days after you receive the product. For example: if we provide you with a dispatch confirmation email on 1 January and you receive the product on 10 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 7 February. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. Order acknowledgement or confirmation emails confirm only that we have received your order and not that we have accepted it. Once we have acknowledged receipt of your order, we will check that we have your product(s) in stock.
- This does not apply to products which:
- are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- become unsealed after delivery (e.g. for perfume, if the sealed packaging has been opened).
- have been clearly personalised (such as by being engraved).
- by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This doesn't affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- To cancel, you need to let us know that you have changed your mind:
- The easiest way is to complete the Returns Form on our Website. If you use this method we will email you to confirm we have received your cancellation.
- You can contact-us or contact our Customer Services team by post to:
If you are emailing us or writing to us please include details of your order to help us to identify it, including the order reference number (starting GB-EN…).
If you send us your cancellation notice by email or post, then your cancellation notice is effective from the date you send us the email or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last date of the cancellation period or email us before midnight on that day.
- If you have received your product before you changed your mind you must return it to us unopened and unsealed without undue delay (and in the meanwhile retain possession of the product and take reasonable care of them) and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel.
- 5.5 You must send the product back to us accompanied with the returns note.
- If you fail to return any product the direct cost of recovery of that product by us shall be borne by you. You shall assume all reasonable risks linked to the return of product(s).
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us.
Receiving a refund for your orders when you change your mind
- Where the full order is returned undamaged and unused, we will refund any delivery costs you have paid to receive the product from us (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery).
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- if you have received your product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- if you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
Returning a product because it has a fault or is not as described
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause or anything else in the Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- If you have returned the product to us because they are faulty or not as described, we will examine the product as quickly as possible. If the non-compliant nature of the product is confirmed by us, we will refund the price of the product in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us (upon production of an applicable receipt).
- We will refund you using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is earliest.
- The prices of the products are given in pounds sterling and are inclusive of VAT. We use our best efforts to ensure that the prices of the products are correct at the time of completing an order.
- The final price payable by you for the product will be the price indicated on the page that is shown to you immediately before you place your order on the Website and in your order dispatch confirmation email.
- We accept payment with MasterCard, VISA, Paypal, Klarna and American Express. All payments must be made at the time when the order is placed. Your credit or debit card will be charged when your order is ready for dispatch.
- Please note Klarna is currently disabled on our website until further notice. We apologise for any inconveniece caused.
- We use third party payment providers to receive payments. We are not responsible for delays or errors in transaction, execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- Orders are prepared by our logistics centre, then dispatched by the carrier nominated by us. The estimated delivery or collection date will be included in the dispatch confirmation sent to you. The estimated delivery times set out below are from the date on which you place your order. Please note that the delivery/ collection time-frames are an estimate only.
Estimated Delivery by Post:
|Delivery Option***||Estimated Delivery Time|
|Standard Delivery||3-5 working days*|
|Express Delivery||Next working day*†|
|Saturday Delivery||Saturday after you place your order**†|
Estimated Delivery for Click and Collect:
|Collection Option***||Estimated Collection Time|
|Standard Collection||3-5 working days*|
|Next Day Collection||Next working day*†|
* If order is placed before 12pm on a working day. If order is placed after 12pm or on any non-working day then estimated delivery will take an extra working day.]
** If order is placed before 12pm on Friday and that Friday is a working day. If order is placed after this time then estimated delivery will be on the second Saturday.
*** You will be shown the charges for delivering your order before we ask you to confirm your order.
†Please note that for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, islands, Aberdeen and other rural areas an extra working day needs to be taken into account. For these areas, delivery by the “Express Delivery” option will be on the second working day, and for delivery by the “Saturday Delivery” option orders must be placed by [12pm on Thursday (which must be a working day).
- Delivery problems:
- We will not be liable or responsible if your delivery is affected by an event outside our control including in the event of overly long delivery time caused by the transportation services, and in the event of the loss of the products ordered. If a delivery is late, you must inform the Youth To The People Customer Services team as soon as possible, please get in through our contact-us form. We shall then contact its chosen carrier in order to initiate an enquiry. Enquiries may take some time.
- Upon receipt of products ordered, you must check that products are compliant. Any delivery anomalies (missing or broken products, parcel damaged, etc.) must be noted by you on the form presented to you when the parcel is delivered and must be notified to the Youth To The People Customer Services team, on the returns form provided or by e-mail sent through to us, specifying which product does not match the order.
- If we miss the estimated delivery time for any products then you may cancel your order immediately if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the products;
- delivery within the estimated time was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); and
- you communicated this to us before we accepted your order.
- If we miss the estimated delivery time for any products and you do not wish to cancel your order immediately, or do not have the right to do so, you can give us a new time for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new time.
- If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery you can do so for just some of the products or all of them, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. If the products have been delivered to you, you will have to return them to us, and we will pay the reasonable costs of this, subject to inclusion of an applicable returns delivery receipt. After you cancel your order we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery.
- Personal data provided to or collected by us through this Website will only be used in accordance with our Policy
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damaged caused by us. If we fail to comply with our obligations under these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of us breaking this Contract, or our failure to use reasonable care and skill. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale shall limit or exclude our liability (i) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or (ii) fraudulent misrepresentation or (iii) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale affects your statutory rights as a consumer including your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside of our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know that a delay may occur, and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products for which you have paid for but have not received.
- We may update these Terms from time to time, for example to reflect changes in the law or to meet regulatory requirements, and reserve the right to do so at any time without any prior written notice to you. Your continued use of the Website subsequent to the posting of changes or updates shall mean that you accept and agree to the revisions, but we recommend that every time you order products from the Website that you check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time which will apply to the Contract between us.
- If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to an existing order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms and the dispatch confirmation sent to you together form a contractual whole and constitute the entirety of the contractual relations between us.
- In the event of a contradiction between these documents, these Terms shall prevail.
- These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these Terms in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of these Terms in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Norther Irish or the English courts.
Welcome To Youth To The People: 15% Off*
*Discount valid for 1 month from date received. Receive 15% off when you sign up to the Youth To The People's Newsletter. To redeem offer online, use unique code at checkout. Only 1 redemption per customer per transaction. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Promotion applies to products on youthtothepeople.co.uk. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L'Oreal UK Ltd, Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
*Get a free Superfood cleanser deluxe 15ml with all orders £30+. With £50+ orders get a Superfood cleanser deluxe 15ml and Superfood Air Whip Moisture Cream 15ml. Use code: SUPERFOOD at checkout. Offer valid until 23:59 on 27/09/23. Worth value is calculated based on the current retail prices on www.youthtothepeople.co.uk, prices correct at the time of going to print. Only 1 redemption per customer per transaction. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Offer available at youthtothepeople.co.uk only. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ.
Unidays 15% off*
*Discount code valid for 1 month from date received. To redeem offer online, use unique code (from Unidays) at checkout. Only 1 transaction per customer. Discount applies to products on youthtothepeople.co.uk. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L'Oreal UK Ltd, Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
SINGLES’ DAY PROMOTION*
*Get a Superfood Cleanser 15ml, a Superfood Air Whip Moisture Cream 15ml, a Polypeptide-121 Future Cream 7.4ml and a 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Serum 3ml with any order. Use code: YTTPKIT at checkout. Offer valid until 23:59 on 13/11/23. Only 1 redemption per customer per transaction. Worth value is calculated based on the current retail prices on www.youthtothepeople.co.uk, prices correct at the time of going to print. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Offer available at youthtothepeople.co.uk only. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L'Oreal UK Ltd, Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
*Get a free Superfood cleanser deluxe 15 ml with all orders £30+. Use code: SUPERFOOD at checkout. Offer valid until 23:59 on 31/12/23. Only 1 redemption per customer per transaction. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Offer available at youthtothepeople.co.uk only. Subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
Black Friday 2023: 20% off sitewide or 25% off with £60+ orders*
*Get 20% off sitewide or 25% off with £60+ orders exclusively at www.youthtothepeople.co.uk until 30/11/2023 23:59. Discount automatically applied at checkout. One redemption per customer per transaction. Subject to availability, while stocks last. This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late redemptions will not be valid. Promoter is not responsible for redemptions lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems. Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L'Oreal UK Ltd, Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
Terms and Conditions for 3 steps routine contest: Youth To The People Giveaway
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions" ). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: 3 steps routine contest: Youth To The People Giveaway
Enter your email address for a chance to win 3 steps routine
Promoter: Youth To The People, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.
Entry Open Date: 00:01 on 26/09/2023 UK time
Entry Closing Date: 23:59 on 17/10/2023 UK time
· UK residents aged 18+ only.
How To Enter Requirements:
· Fully complete the form which can be found at https://www.youthtothepeople.co.uk/customer-service/ecommerce-terms-and-conditions-of-sale.html for your chance to win. · By entering your details on the form, entrants agree to be automatically entered into the prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
· Forms that are not fully completed will be disqualified.
Major Prize: Brand products: Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser 237ml, Youth To The People Air Whip Superfood Moisturiser cream 59ml, Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Caffeine Energy Serum 30ml. Total worth value is calculated based on a ml per ml basis using the current retail prices of the individual full sized products, prices correct at the time of going to print.
Number of Major Prize Winner(s): 5 Runner-up Prize(s): Not Applicable Number of Runner-up Prize Winner(s): Not Applicable
Prize Draw Date: 24/11/2023
Notification of Winner(s): Winner(s) are selected at random and will be notified via email by 26/11/2023.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
1. Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
4. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
5. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
6. Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
7. Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
8. A winner forfeits their prize and Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
(a) within 3 weeks of being notified by Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or (b) if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(c) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that, in its absolute discretion, could bring Promoter into disrepute.
10. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
11. The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize
Draw Date to the Promoter at Gateway Central, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
12. In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
13. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Use of Entry Content
15. Promoter shall own all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the entries and any other materials (whether visual, oral or written) generated during the various stages of this promotion, in perpetuity and on a worldwide basis for use at Promoter's sole discretion including, without limitation, use in advertising, other media, press releases, editorial and promotional activity, point of sale material, Promoter's websites, third party websites (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube), newsletters and e-newsletters.
16. Accordingly entrants assign to Promoter any copyright and other intellectual property rights which exist in their participation in this competition and irrevocably waive any moral rights that could vest in them (which shall include their name, location and age) under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or otherwise, and undertake to do all things necessary immediately on Promoter’s request to effect or confirm any assignment in this paragraph.
Limitation of Liability
17. Neither Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
18. Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
20. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
22. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.