The Felix Project Terms and Conditions
YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE UK E-COMMERCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Last Updated: 04/05/2023
Please note that The Felix Project does not accept donations through Klarna and Paypal payment methods.
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
We are proud to keep a high spend efficiency, with 81p in every £1 we spend going to rescuing good food from being wasted and delivering it to charities feeding vulnerable people in London. This means for every £1 we receive we can distribute the equivalent food for 6.1 meals.
All online donations are processed on behalf of The Felix Project by our online provider Donorbox Corporation, a Delaware Corporation, with offices located at Rebel Idealist, 2615 Columbia Pike, #427 Arlington, VA 22204.
The Felix Project is only permitted to return donations in limited circumstances if we can establish the making of the donation was a genuine mistake or there are other legal grounds for returning the donation.
www.thefelixproject.org is a website operated by The Felix Project ("We"); we are a charity registered in England and Wales under registration number 1168183. Our registered office is The Felix Project, Unit 6 Kendal Court, Kendal Avenue, London, W3 0RU.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, expect where otherwise stated. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact [email protected] or call 020 3034 4350.